波多野结衣高清全集视频大全The University of Virginia is closely monitoring the emergence of COVID-19, and consulting with experts at UVA Health, the Virginia Department of Health, the CDC and other partners. The top priority is the safety of the members of the University community, and UVA will make decisions based on public health guidance and current conditions here and elsewhere. This page will be updated regularly and highlight the latest statements or guidance from the University.
The University anticipates issuing additional guidance regarding its operations. Please visit this site frequently for updates.
March 12, 2020
Housing and Residence Life provided and what to do if a student must remain in Grounds housing.
Dean of Students Allen Groves advised students on changes to operations such as .
Guidance (with the exception of the Range).
University Will Move Classes Online
March 11, 2020
President Ryan provided an update regarding the University’s operational and academic changes on March 11.
- We will be moving our classes online. We will not be holding classes on Grounds for the foreseeable future, quite possibly through the end of the semester. We will reassess after April 5 at the earliest and periodically after that date.
- Online classes will begin Thursday, March 19.
- Students who are away on Spring Break are strongly encouraged to return home or to remain home if they are already there.
- Students on Grounds and in Charlottesville are strongly encouraged to return home by this weekend.
- University events with more than 100 people are prohibited for the foreseeable future and should be postponed, cancelled, or offered virtually.
See the .
Our approach is guided by three goals: (1) to protect the health of our students, faculty, staff, and Charlottesville neighbors; (2) to help slow the spread of the virus in Virginia and the nation; (3) to ensure the continuity of our teaching, research, and clinical care. All of those goals are advanced by reducing the number of people who are living and meeting on Grounds.
The university – including university buildings and the Health System – will remain open波多野结衣高清全集视频大全, and we will bring students back to Grounds as soon as we can do so safely. While we hope to do so before the end of the semester, we may not be able to and are working on a number of contingency plans, including plans for graduation.
- If you are currently away on Spring Break, we strongly encourage you to stay home or return to your home. Those who need to return briefly to collect crucial belongings, such as computers or books, will be permitted to do so, and details about how to do so will be forthcoming.
- If you are currently in Charlottesville, we strongly encourage you to return home.
- This strong request applies to all students regardless of where you are living – whether on Grounds or off.
- We recognize that some students cannot go home, for a variety of reasons, ranging from the fact that their hometowns or countries are not safe to the fact that their only homes are in Charlottesville. We will continue to provide housing for students living on Grounds who genuinely cannot return home, and we will continue to provide dining services, though they will be modified. We will also offer assistance to students on financial aid who need help in returning to their homes.
- With the help and creativity of faculty and staff, we will make sure you are able to meet your academic requirements remotely, and we will pay special attention to graduating students. You will be hearing from deans and professors over the next week with details about your classes, including any clinical, experiential, performance-based, or studio learning that may require alternative arrangements.
- All faculty will be hearing from their deans soon with more details about moving classes online.
- We are standing up a team to provide the necessary training and technology to move courses online.
- While some research will be put on hold, we have plans in place to allow core research operations to continue. Those of you who are conducting research will be hear from our Provost, Liz Magill, and Vice President for Research Ram Ramasubramanian with more details soon.
- For the time being, staff should continue reporting to work as usual and take the recommended steps to prevent illness.
- Staff with questions or concerns about their workplaces and the possibility of telecommuting should speak with their supervisors. We ask that staff who are feeling sick to please remain at home.
- Effective immediately and until further notice, we are suspending all university-sponsored events that involve more than 100 people.
- For events that involve fewer than 100 people, we strongly recommend alternatives to having an in-person event and, if that is not possible, taking all necessary precautions to mitigate the risk of infection. We also ask that those hosting events that involve visitors traveling to Grounds, of whatever size, consider alternatives or cancelling those events, depending on the risks involved.
- At this time, these restrictions do not apply to athletic events or events at JPJ, both of which remain under discussion and consideration.
波多野结衣高清全集视频大全UVA will continue to provide additional detail in response to questions these decisions will generate, and will update this site to reflect new and revised guidance.
See the Current Students FAQ波多野结衣高清全集视频大全 for more information. These will be updated regularly.
See the Faculty and Staff FAQ for more information. These will be updated regularly.
New Travel Guidance
March 8, 2020
波多野结衣高清全集视频大全On March 8, UVA issued revised travel policies and guidance in response to COVID-19.
Find details about restrictions and recommendations on the Travel Guidance section波多野结衣高清全集视频大全 of this website.